Whether or not you cast your vote in political elections, you should definitely head over to the Iron Cupcake voting site and vote for my Salt & Pepper Pecan Cupcakes and the Chocolate & Sesame Seed Cupcakes. After all, I can understand why some people don't like politics, but no one should ever dislike cupcakes. There should be a law against that. We can vote on it. Anyways, you can vote for a total of three cupcakes, and if I win I would get the prettiest apron, among many other things.
Also, I can't believe I forgot to post about the new cupcake carrying case. I bought the Wilton case that carries a dozen cupcakes, so it's not as cool as the Cupcake Courier (36 cupcakes!) but it'll do for now. At least it should decrease the number of "oops" postings like the brownie/blood orange cupcakes...

Yay, cupcakes!!! Now go vote!
- Carolyn
No comments:
Post a Comment